Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Feedburner

Hi everyone,

For your convenience: I've added a Feedburner e-mail service thingy, with which you can get an e-mail every time I post. Just type in you e-mail address, and follow the instructions!

Right now I'm burning CDs, the kiddies have gone home, I've had a lot of fun (but am a bit tired), and tomorrow there's getting my bike its final check-up with the shop, and my gran is visiting. Yea!!! Oh, and I promised the neighbour I'd clean the stairs... I think my bed will call shortly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Héee Em!
Was erg gezellig hè, vanaaf?
We gaan je missen! Maar voor je het weet ben je weer terug, met een rugzak vol avonturen en verhalen!
Kus!

Anonymous said...

Ja, ouderwets gezellig was het weer! Nu moeten we je maanden missen... maar ben eerst nog een CD'tje voor je aan het samenstellen :). Ik zie je maandag nog ffies, tot dan!

Love! Sanne

Sanne said...

zo, nu heb ik ook een account, especially for you!
xxx

Sanne said...

Je zit nu in het vliegtuig... I'm jealous!!! xxx