- Amsterdam: fine
- London: Asked to volunteer to possibly give up my seat to LA and get a straight flight to Vancouver. Didn't need me, so off to LA anyway.
- LA: Bike, in box that's a bit mangled. BUT: Wrong Label, so I can't transfer it. Instead, I have to drag it, by myself, to a different terminal through parking lots in the hot middle of the day. People weren't very helpful.
- LA: Oh yeah, my normal bags didn't come. Should be going straight to Vancouver
- LA: Flight delayed for 8 hours. Manage to get on an earlier one. With bike.
- Vancouver: Bike, but no bags arrived. Put bike in storage at airport. People are very nice and helpful. Hopefully bags come in next two or three days
- Vancouver: Really exhausted, take taxi to hostel. All computers are taken, and phones too, so I go to bed instead..... Stories had to wait a day....
Now let's hope my stuff gets here, so I can get my bike up and running.